35W 1919 2700-6500K Ra>90 dimm bicolor LED cob chip
||2700-6000K Ra>90 35W/35W 1919 dimm bicolor LED cob chip
||CW Cool White= 5500-7000K
||NW Natural White =3500-5000K
||WW Warm White=2700-3500K
|CHIPS PKG MODEL:
||FLIP CHIP PKG
||SUPER ALUMINUM or Aluminum Nitride
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: No wire bonding
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Produce easier and fast
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: More stability
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Lower heat resistance
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Higher luminous efficacy
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Assemble easier
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Longer life-span
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Leading time is shorter
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Reduce structures of PKG for less heat level
- FLIP CHIP ADVANTAGE: Heat transfer via ALN or Superconductive aluminum
STRUCTURE OF LEARNEW LOW HEATING 80W COB SQUARE LED CHIP PKG & LEARNEW FLIP-CHIP TECHNOLOGIES:
HDRAWS & COLOR COORDINATE:
HEAT RESISTANCE OF LOW HEATING 80W COB SQUARE LED CHIP PKG:
Q1: Do you supply OEM,ODM service?
A1: YES,absolutely it can be realized.
Q2: All the pictures are real photo?
A2: Yes, the pictures of all products on this page are 100% real shoot by us.
Q3: How can I get a quotation from you?
A3: Please kindly leave us messages about your needs,including products and quantity,our professional team will reply you very soon (mostly within few hours).
Q4: Is there any discount for bulk order?
A4: Yes, if you need bulk order or you want customized products, we can provide wholesale price.
Q5: Do you support drop shipping and how much is the shippping cost?
A5: Yes, we support drop shipping. You should leave the receiver's information when you place the order, then we will send the goods according the address you have left. The shipping cost are based on your order's volume and weight, and it can be calculated.
Q6: How to place an order?
A6: If you want to place an order, Please feel free to send us an inquiry email or contact us by trademanager online, we will reply you within 24hours(working day).
Q7: What payment terms are available?
A7: T/T,PayPal, Western Union and Secure Payment.
Q8: What about the lead time?
A8: It depends on the order quantity. In general, lead time is about 3-75working days. For samples, the delivery could be as fast as same day.